Wednesday, July 10, 2024

An 80 Year Old's Journey Toward Ironman Waco 70.3 Oct 6th - Day 13

 The hurricane gets center stage. Lots of homes still have no power.  Lots of businesses are shut down due to no power.  The Internet has been off and on and I haven't posted as planned.

The  upside is that I did an almost hour and half run and boy that felt right. It was a little cooler with breeze post hurricane, and that was a blessing.  

Still, so much other stuff seems to keep me from pushing on and getting this done.  Truth is, I don't know if I can do the training necessary.  I am flying blind, depending on God, is about all I can say. 

It is getting on two weeks of this and I feel pretty good, but I  haven't taken myself very deep into training either.  So there is a suspense to this wondering when and if the axe will fall.  But, to say again, I am most grateful for this journey, this outer edge experience for one so long on this earth.  No matter what, Praise God.

No comments:

Post a Comment