Thursday, January 26, 2012

Terminator Triathlete

It is probably a bad trait. Over the years I have had more than my share of event disappointments. Sometimes, I get a little beat-up about it for a while. The picture of the terminator robot in the movie "Terminator" (I don't remember which one) comes to mind. He gets blown up, shot up, mashed, melted, but somehow his pieces find each other, and the terminator puts himself back together again.

I don't know how this is going to work out. Maybe it is time to be blown up or mashed, but the terminator triathlete is beginning to find the pieces and come back together.

I am in for the Buffalo Springs Half Ironman http://www.buffalospringslaketriathlon.com/bslt.php#

I think I am almost together except for a few loose screws. "I'll be baaack."

1 comment:

  1. I have decided that blogspot doesn't like me -- it's always suuuuch a challenge for me to comment on blogspot blogs!!!

    That was terminator 2 I believe. I clearly see the scene you're talking about.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete