Saturday, May 15, 2010

An Event Next Weekend But Don't Feel Ready

There has been so much going on that my training has had to be altered, my schedule rearranged almost daily and all kinds of improvisations made just to get some training in. And I expect to do a half ironman distance event in October? Right now that seems like a "death wish."

I don't feel ready for the event next weekend either.
http://www.out-loud.org/kona_eastside_triathlon.htmBut (600 yd swim -16 mile bike- 4 mile run.)

as the saying goes "A man is not defeated until he is defeated in spirit." So, this morning in the freshness of the morning following the rain last night, I pray for that strength, that will, that courage to overcome situations I face and to overcome myself.
Then I will get my running stuff together and get out the door for my long run this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment