Friday, March 26, 2010

Overcoming the Insects

When warm weather comes and I turn my porch light on at night, it is not long before the place is full of insects swarming around. Starting over, turning on my light seems to draw out all the bugs that hinder the journey. As I seem to get stronger and more focused, the more demanding the other things in life that I have to attend seem to become. Perhaps, if I were to just live life in a low hum and not make noise or challenge things would go more smoothly?

However, as someone has said, "If it were easy, everybody would be doing it." The event begins when we declare to go to one. All the land mines thrown in our path are part of the process, part of the course, part of our journey. In overcoming them, they will become part of that ultimate joy at the finish line.

No comments:

Post a Comment