Monday, August 5, 2024

An 80 Year Old's Journey Toward Ironman Waco 70.3 Oct 6th - THE END

It's done.  I withdrew this morning.  It was hard but it might be later.  I am so tapped out, so disappointed, so ready for rest.  It doesn't seem so bad to get off this train.  It was good to be trying to get on track for a month.  I would have never gotten through this far without God.  If nothing else, I learned to trust Him more through all t this. And, I trust Him for the rest of my story beyond this event.  

Will my story go on? I am not sure.  In this foggy state of heat induced fatigue, I think I would be more comfortable not doing anything challenging again.  It will be interesting to see how this all fleshes out whtn the other person wakes up ans sees what I have  done. 

It's all in God's hands now.  It always was.

No comments:

Post a Comment