Wednesday, August 14, 2024

Heat and Humidity

 Worked on my septic system for a while this morning.  Digging and patching up the tank.  Not a dry thread on me.  The heat and humidity were abysmal.  While I have had some regrets over not doing Waco facing down this heat and humidity to do long runs wasn't something I am going to miss. Yesterday consisted of completing the debris (limbs) removal from all the previous storms so my friend can come mow with his tractor and batwing mower.  People want quiet places in the country but in my world that comes with a price.  But, it's worth it overall.  Hot and humid yesterday as well.  

The residual fatigue is pretty debilitating, but probably not as much as trying to do serious training in this sauna.  

Race day I might miss Ironman Waco 70.3, but right now, not so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment