Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Gone Far-In Too Deep

This is working. I can feel the improvement somewhat; momentum building. But mostly, I just feel renewed doing this; thankful I can do this. I have stepped out over the edge; gone too far to ever be normal. No excuses, I am into it, terminal: incurable but not hopeless. Sure this won't last indefinitely, but I don't want to go back. This just makes sense.

Maybe it is the spring weather showing up early, or the good weather in my soul that says, "Take the Hill !! Feel the pain, stand up to the fatigue, smile into it. It’s life. Bathe the spirit in it, it’s life. I'm all in."
Thank you God!

1 comment:

  1. Great site! I just started writing down my own thoughts and reflections on running in a notebook and will be posting some of it on my blog: http://www.runningtohim.com/ I'm glad you're feeling inspired. Take the hill!

    ReplyDelete