Bring Me Down
Sometimes I wonder do I send too much time by myself. Today,I did almost a 4 hour bike ride; taking it to the hills, climbing those bad boys I haven't visited in a while. The long bike has been the weak leak in the "Miles of the Journey." Something always seems to happen. Last week I had a terrible time with flats. Time before an auto accident happened right behind me and I found myself doing emergency service rather than tackling the hills. Today, it all came together and it feels like I have reached the high ground; not the crest by any stretch, just some level high ground. The mindset of the solitary ride and residual euphoria are still with me and I guess it is time to come down to ordinary me.


1 Comments:
The long ride can be such an introspective and wonderful experience. I'm glad yours came together today for you and you're still on cloud 9!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home