Saturday, February 3, 2024

Share My Journey

 I hope this lasts.  The feeling keeps coming back:  God is not finished with me yet.  This is just going to be an exercise in faith but I am hard on the trail of "going to be."  I don't see how I am going to do this but with God all things are possible.  The plan is just to give God my best and leave results to Him. 

I haven't even been on a road bike in a year and a half, and I have signed up for a half-ironman event.  I have swam in 8 months.  But there is a peace about it.  There seems no good alternative but to try, to train, to believe.

There will be more in the vein of a formal announcement where I lay out my plans and my hopes and dreams.  Such an announcement will sort of burn my bridges behind me so I don't think losing heart and slinking off will be easy.   I am just a man, subject to all the frailties of our species. Share my journey.  God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment