Friday, February 9, 2024

If You Want to Make God Laugh----

 There is a saying:  If you want to make God laugh, tell Him your plans. Now about 4 days into a  light case of COVID and with training derailed, the phrase gives pause to ponder.  Another big push, another quest, doesn't hold the same value it had even a few days ago.  The cause isn't certain, but the miles of the journey have brought me to this location in life attendant with all the lessons this recent situation can teach.

Time will tell if I want to get back on this horse again and do another ride. Back in my drinking days, I had a practice of not making any serious decisions on a Monday.  So, no new announcement.  I am circling the airport waiting for instructions from the Life Traffic Controller.


"One of the hardest decisions you ever make in life is choosing to walk away or try harder."

No comments:

Post a Comment