Thursday, February 9, 2023

THE FAST BEGINS

 It has only been 16 hours since eating that huge fruit salad.  So far, I am not hungry at all.  What is amazing is the reflexive tendency to eat though not hungry.  Many times, I catch myself absently mindedly reaching for something.  For this reason alone, the fast will be worth it, as it will provide a look back at my own negative habits with eating.  For me, there is little doubt that this is one of the reasons weight doesn't get down to what I want it to even though I eat plant based.  Maybe there really is too much of a good thing- like nuts.  Nuts are high nutrition but high calorie and "too much" is reached fairly soon. 

So the fast can help show the "want" from the "need" when it comes to eating.  Now, to get moving.  Negative inertia is hard to overcome.  Wish me well.

No comments:

Post a Comment