Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Ironman Texas Week #7- Pulse Quickeners

 The weeks are passing so quickly.  There has been a rhythm regained that I am so happy about.  This ironman training journey is yet again, a journey of self-discovery.  We booked hotel reservations today.  The race is sold out and though the even is six months off, my pulse quickens.  I am so blessed to have pulse quickeners in my life. So blessed to have something so important.  And I wonder does everyone have their pulse quickeners?  Or, am I among the blessed?  

Regardless, I am happy tonight with my training and happy with myself.  Tonight is a good place but I am sure that something is out there seeing all this and planning a train wreck for me.  

Maybe so but my cup runneth over tonight and no matter what happens I know I have been blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment