Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Ironman Texas 2022 Training Week #4 - Stagger Mode

 After a fairly good week, my training and personal momentum appear to  be in stagger mode.  Company is coming for several days and other family and personal stuff going on will  take me aside from myself.  My training is like a boat in the rapids that has gotten off course and it will be  a chore to get the vessel pointed in the right direction again.  After the next seven days are over, I think my craft will be in calmer waters and I can possibly move on down the river on my journey in the direction of my dreams

At the same time, it is not a good thing to wish it to be next week. That is, to wish pieces of your life away seems to be refusing the gift.  It would seem that all moments are worthy of living well in.  Not to do so might be seen as ungrateful for the moments God has given us, that we should wish them away; refusing the gift of the moment.   

The October Ironman Texas talk has me all excited and looking forward and I am so thankful for that.  So stagger mode or not, I am still moving forward this week, doing what training I can and thanking God for the time, the health, and the opportunity. Even in stagger mode, I am truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment