Thursday, March 22, 2012

Insatiable Appetite for Childhood

This is not my first triathlon but it still feels like it. Tomorrow, we leave for Athens, Texas for the sprint on Saturday. Even having done this event several times, even having completed many marathons, and thirty-something triathlons, I am still excited about this.

I am so blessed to have health and opportunity to do this, but I feel especially blessed in that I still love to play. I haven't grown up - and though the years say otherwise - I haven't grown old. I still have this insatiable appetite for childhood. Got to go start packing, reviewing my checklist, readying my toys for playtime. Thank you God.

1 comment:

  1. Marv, It's so great that the excitement is still there. I always say; What am I going to be when I grow up. It's the child in all of us that keeps you and many others moving forward seeking new challenges. God bless you Brother.

    ReplyDelete