Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgivng-Giving Thanks

Thanksgiving Day 1982, I tried unsuccessfully to run a quarter of a mile. But, that effort began this marvelous journey. It is always been about expanding limits. Tomorrow morning, to help maintain that perspective of gratitude, I will probably run that same quarter mile course that I couldn't complete twenty-eight years ago. I can do with absent-minded ease at age sixty-six, what I could not do with herculean effort at age thirty-nine. Is this stuff great or what?

I am so thankful to God, that I found this course, embarked on this journey. For all those times over all these years, I have been poured out to be reformed and renewed, I give thanks to God. The miles of the journey have truly been a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment