Saturday, August 7, 2010

Broken Down: Lost and Found

My son's back wheel began to have a wobble- a spoke. I went on to get the truck to pick him up while he walked his bike. Within thirty feet of walking, he found an expensive cell phone on the side of the road. He called the last number called. The phone belonged to a serious diabetic and it was connected with his alert or alarm system or something like that. My son took the phone to him later this day. Considering all the miles whe travelled, if it had not been for trouble at that particular spot, the phone would probably never have been found.

But the best part was that my son said it was good he had the bad s spoke and had to stop because through that, a greater good was served for someone. I am not that good to raise a son like that. Thank you God.

No comments:

Post a Comment