Friday, June 4, 2010

Getting That Picture Back


Last year was a phenomenal training year. By this time, I was regularly doing 50-65 mile rides. This year pales in comparison to the level of fitness I had at this time. In looking back at some of last years photos, it comes to me that I want that picture back. I loaned it out to people and circumstances but now I want it back. The picture is from the Fire Ant Ride in Gatesville, Texas. It was a beast in the heat but I really did well on it. I want that picture back. I am not ready to rest on what I have done, and dwell on the "good ole days." As the song says, "These are the good ole days." Next week they are having that bike ride again and I just think I will go and take my camera. You see, I want picture back.

No comments:

Post a Comment