Friday, June 28, 2024

An 80 Year Old's Journey Toward Ironman Waco 70.3 Oct 6th - Day 4

 Another good day.  Did a sweaty run this morning and an indoor bike ride this afternoon.  I did a flex session this morning as well.    

For the life of me, I just can't see how this is going to work.  Divine intervention is all I can hope for and maybe God wants me to get to this stand of reality so He can use me.  I don't pretend to know God's plans and will resign myself to letting  Him make mine.  

It still doesn't seem like training, I guess because I don't have a plan.  I am doing t he work but I don't have a plan.  I feel vulnerable.  I guess that might me cause for some of fear in the world.  It would seem most don't have a plan.  We just go about eating, drinking, and procreating like cattle on a pasture.  Maybe the best cure for fear and wantonness is to give it to God?  Maybe I am the broken enough point to do that.  I'll pray about this.  There!  See I already have a plan  

No comments:

Post a Comment