Saturday, January 30, 2016

Back to New Normal

Was this feeling great spurt over with? For the first time in two weeks I felt serious fatigue in my legs. My want-to was taking a hit. Back to normal?

But, when I lay down I could not sleep. After Ten to fifteen minutes of feeling the legs absorb the rest, I got up. Soon I found myself behaving more like the old self. Push, pull, lift, chop - I could feel I was back; not back to the easily fatigued self, but to a refurbished version of myself without medication.

Life quality is such a fragile affair and I think we don't protect enough. Sometimes I find I have treated my body, mind, and life, much worse than I would my vehicle or a pet. We just have to be aware of what we put into our minds and bodies, and what we have invested ourselves in. Personally, I think I owe it to God to take care of this marvelous equipment and awesome capabilities with which He has blessed us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment