Saturday, September 25, 2021

Ironman Training Week #1 - The Weekend - Planning

 It is a cool morning in the country and I should be out running or riding.  However, I don't have my training plan in place and have been working on that.  Looking at that mega-training next spring just scares me and makes me doubt, or at best wonder, can I do that?  Forget the event. Can I do that kind of training anymore.  A wiser person would pull the plug and get out of the danger zone as quickly as possible.  

And so I go on planning my training misery.   This is where I have decided to go and the only thing left to do is to "make straight the path."  Such is life as well.  "Those who fail to plan, plan to fail."  I have resolved not to fail due to lack of planning but only if my plan fails.  So, I ask for prayers in planning this adventure.  I ask for prayers to have the faith, the trust, and perseverance to complete this beasts, that is "run the race that set before me."





No comments:

Post a Comment