Monday, September 3, 2018

Ironman Diary - Day 14

Yesterday was a good training day as well. Of course, I am not where I want to be, but I am pointed to and moving in that direction.  So it is, in life and in my trust in God;  I am not where I want to be but I am pointed in the the right direction.   My faith walk is so much like training and vice-versa. I have times of motivation, purpose and faith, and times of utter dejection and a sense of desperation   Sometimes faith waivers and I fear lifes's finish line.  Sometimes my faith waivers ad I fear I will not be ready for Ironman Texas.  But when the temptation is over and the devil leaves "for a season" I see know again God's got this in both cases.  Each renewal and each "knowing" builds faith for the future and in both cases I get more ready for the events finish.

Of course now, at this point, I am not ready, but like in my faith walk, I am on the right track, stumbling, falling, succeeding and failing at times, but in the end God's got my finish line. So, I keep following my training plan and the plan God has for me, and keep moving in the direction to which I have been called.


No comments:

Post a Comment