Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Officially Dead

Well, the journey I started toward the goal event is officially dead. Somewhere in the midst of the training for the goal event, life happens. Can't say I didn't see it coming but now that it is final, it has tinges of sadness, a sadness like when you have a great dream, then you wake up to find, it was just a dream. That goal may be officially dead, but I'm not. Within me there are other dreams to dream; dreams to bring to light; other roads to take, on these miles of the journey.

2 comments:

  1. Marv, The dreams we have in life may change. But the life that we lead is more important. God will see to it that no matter what your dreams will me many and fully filled.

    God Bless you Marv

    PS if I can help in anyway please send me an email.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that Marv. But you have the right attitude, there are always more dreams and goals out there for you and I pray that your path to them finds you healthy and happy, even though today's dream has to be left behind.

    ReplyDelete