Friday, May 28, 2021

Hold My Hand Lord

 


"When you start doubting yourself, remember how far you have come.  Remember everything you faced; all the battles you have won, and all te fears you have overcome.  Your greatest strength come in your weakest days"  


Today was a day of doubt; one of those weakest days.  Where can I go from here?  What can I do from here?  Who can I become from here?  

I was diagnosed with A-Fib -erratic beats of the heart, bringing with it the heightened possibility of heart attack or stroke.  The numbness caused by this diagnosis still has me in a numbed state.  Now it might seem my time to join in the little old men's pill lines to receive a bit a of life to wash down with a bit of water, then wait until lunch or dinner and the next pill line to shuffle to.  Not my idea of a life. 

The big suspense is how I will take this once the numbness of the diagnosis gives way to reality on hard terms.  I just don't know and I just have to depend.  Hold my hand Lord 

No comments:

Post a Comment