Monday, August 26, 2019

Third Week - Ironman Texas 2020 Training - Need Help Here.

This third week was a struggle as well.  Only a last 4 days of bearing down salvaged the week from a complete disaster.  This does not look good for the home team.  The heat and humidity are killers for sure but I wonder if that could be partly an excuse for poor performance when the fact could be that I am too old and over the hill for this game any longer.

But, I go on just trying to put down one day at a time of the training.  One day at a time; one step after another: this is like the ironman itself.  Trying to put discipline to this life isn't easy and I guess it that way for everyone to some degree.  Got to bury myself in the thought that if I do my best then whatever.  That is like a free fall into faith.  Need help on this one God.

No comments:

Post a Comment