Monday, October 17, 2011

No Regrets Left on the Course

It would be so easy to stay here; to make another pot of coffee and watch the dawn beautify the morning. Ah, such peace ! But, it is week two of my ironman training and I want to be out on the road at first light. So, I sacrifice the stillness of this dawn toward a day several months from now. And, like the saying goes,"The will to win is not nearly as important as the will to prepare." Every morning is part of the finishing process of this ironman. Every decision to overcome inactivity for the greater purpose, is another step in the direction of the finish line.

So,another week begins. Like life itself, I try not to leave any regrets on this course, this path, this opportunity, this journey God has blessed me with.

1 comment:

  1. Great attitude Marv. I feel that I have back sliden on what this life and journey is truley about. Through your words today God has opened them and you my friend where the Hose to get me wet. Marv Thank you for being true to yourself and to your God.

    God Bless my friend.

    ReplyDelete