Saturday, January 9, 2010

Change

Life is change. From the cradle to the grave, life is changing for us and all about us. In the face of that, it might be said that resilience and adaptability would be a couple indispensable attributes to deal with the life that will be coming at us; changing on us.

I wasn't born graceful and consequently have taken a lot of falls. Constant practice made me good at taking a fall. God left me clumsy but He gave me an instinctive awareness that I need to roll when I fall to minimize damage. Life seems to be about falling well enough to get back up and keep moving forward, wiser from the added experience.

Two days post-op rotator cuff surgery, I am in my roll trying to come out of my fall. God has taught me to roll when I fall and get up and run again. God willing, I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment